Is there a better way to explore the spectacular island of Barbados? Design a self drive itinerary for your next trip to the Island and you will get a taste for all aspects of life in this colourful part of the world.
Barbados Road trip Itinerary
- Start with the street markets of bridgetown
- Next stop for some snorkeling at Fitts Village and have a beach stroll in Holetown.
- You will reach the next big town of Speightstown with its colourful buildings.
- Swim in the animal flower cave pool. Next, I admire the rugged landscape of Cherry Tree Hill. Next stop is the popular spot of Crane Beach. (Don’t forget to bring an extra pair of swimming shorts if you stop in for swims along the way).
- Stop over in the Surfers Cafe at Oistins (An overnight here is suggested if you want to listen to some local music and enjoy the famous rum).
8 Reasons to go on a Road trip Around Barbados
- Change things up a little
- Explore the smaller places
- See the Natural wonders
- Go at your own pace
- Discover the Bajan Culture
- See more
- Design a Road trip Playlist
- Less Stress, More Adventure
Hopefully this short itinerary will inspire you to head for the open road and embark on an epic Barbados road trip.